OLV Wardens Meeting
18 March 2010
|| Agnes Ducharme, Bill Cameron
- Opening Prayer: Susan led the opening prayer
- Approval of Minutes: Approved by Phil, seconded by Lyall
- Approval of Agenda: Approved by Ken, seconded by Lyall
- Administration Activities:
- Secretary’s Report - Nothing to report
- Treasurer’s Report - Nothing to report
- Business Arising from Minutes:
- Painting Interior of Church
- Work has been done. The final cost was $410.
- Painting in sacristy to be done – shelves for plants
- Fix the blistering areas – Susan will ask Lewis Rowe – still ¾ of a 5 gallon bucket of paint.
- Lists of Work to be done – Volunteers
- Lists are still out for sign-up.
- We will look at jobs to be done and start at end of April – early May
- Bill to look into Church St. cemetery issues (we do the maintenance)
- Update the website with the St. Gregoire cemetery issues (heirs of the plots)
- Plaque in church
- Ethel to provide the cost for 16 letters – Father Gyan
- 16 numbers - End date Father Bill/start date Father Gyan
- Susan to contact Bill Newton regarding the names of other people that can do the lettering.
- New Business:
- Annual Report
- Wait until Bill returns. Final report needs to be sent. There are still o/s payments to be done.
- Spring Fundraiser
- Date: Friday, May 28th
- Sell balloons for prizes
- Raffle tickets for BBQ – Susan to contact Gilles/BMR for BBQ.
- Brunch Chanterelle – Ken
- The Chanterelle is having a concert in May. Can the church put on a Brunch for about 100 people? At this time - this would be a large undertaking and not something we would be able to do. Ken will let them know.
- Confirmation May 2nd
- This will be the Arch Bishop’s last visit. The society to have something. Susan will call for donations for the food table for a light lunch after mass.
- Next Meeting: April 15th, 2010
- Adjournment: At 8:10 p.m. meeting adjourned by Ken, seconded by Phil